We have the answer…Here at The Chemical Hut we like to do our bit for the environment, from stocking concentrated products which significantly help reduce plastic waste, to recycling all our waste materials used with in our warehouse and offices.
One product range that we pride ourselves for is the Ecolabel Range from Clover Chemicals. These are cleaning products that are specially formulated and rigorously tested to meet the high standards of both performance and environmental quality.
Here are some of the standards that they have to meet-
- Detergents must break down into harmless substances once they enter the environment.
- The products must come in a minimal amount of packaging, thus taking up less space in the landfill.
- Detergents must come with guidelines for safe handling and use.
- Recommendations on the label instruct the consumer about how to use the correct amount of detergent for the job in hand.
- All-purpose cleaners must have instructions for diluting the detergent effectively to clean practically any washable surface.
The range consists of -
Eco 330 - Degreaser Concentrate – Removes oils, fats, grease for water washable surfaces including stainless steel, ceramic, stone, concrete, PVC, polyethylene and polypropylene.
Eco 460 - All purpose cleaner - Use on all water washable hard surfaces, including glass, chrome, marble and aluminium.
Eco 490 - Washing-Up Liquid – to be used to wash by hand glassware, dishes, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, kitchen utensils etc.
Eco 507 – Washroom Cleaner - Removes soiling and water scale from water washable hard surfaces, including stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, glass and plastic.
Eco 550 – Toilet Cleaner - Cleans all toilets and urinals & is Safe on Stainless Steel.